- 1 How do you pick up hay bales on farming simulator?
- 2 How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 16?
- 3 How do you plant hay in Farming Simulator 16?
- 4 Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
- 6 How do you feed cows in Farming Simulator 16?
- 7 How do you turn grass into hay?
- 8 How do you play multiplayer on Farming Simulator 16?
- 9 How do you pick up a straw?
- 10 How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 What is bale tool?
- 12 How do you get milk on Farming Simulator 16?
How do you pick up hay bales on farming simulator?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 16?
Once you have the Mower, attach it to a tractor and then “activate” the Mower by lowering it to the field of grass. Drive along the meadow with your Mower to cut the Grass.
How do you plant hay in Farming Simulator 16?
Once the whole meadow is done, you will have to attach a Baler to your Tractor, activate it by lowering it to the ground and then drive all the way around the meadow to produce Hay Bales. These Hay Bales can be collecting using the Arcusin FS 63-72 which is an auto stacker that can load up to 16 Bales.
Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
How do you feed cows in Farming Simulator 16?
To feed your cows with hay, mow the grass and then run a Tedder to dry up the freshly cut grass. After drying up the grass, pick up the dried grass with a Loading Wagon. With the Loading Wagon filled, run to your cowshed and deposit the Hay for the cow’s food.
How do you turn grass into hay?
A perfect day for making hay is when it’s sunny and calm. Spread the grass clippings in a thin layer on the ground, preferably on the concrete. Turn it and mix it around a few times during the day. It shouldn’t take more than half a day or so until it’s completely dry.
How do you play multiplayer on Farming Simulator 16?
To begin multiplayer mode, you will simply have to select “ Multiplayer Mode” from the main screen. To enjoy multiplayer mode, you won’t have to play the game all over again but instead simply pick your save file from among the options available.
How do you pick up a straw?
The Straw Swath option is automatically toggled off whenever harvesting other types of crops. The Straw Swath is left in a long thin line directly behind the harvester. It can then be picked up by any Loading Wagon that is capable of carrying Straw.
How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 19?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
What is bale tool?
A baler or hay baler is a piece of farm machinery used to compress a cut and raked crop (such as hay, cotton, flax straw, salt marsh hay, or silage) into compact bales that are easy to handle, transport, and store.
How do you get milk on Farming Simulator 16?
Feeding Cows to Produce Milk To make milk, you will have simply have to feed them. They can be fed either with simple grass, hay, straw, hay and straw bales, and even a combination of everything. Their productivity increases when you feed them more hay or straw bales.