What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
Are cows profitable in fs19?
Cows do not produce nearly as much manure and slurry as they eat. If you sell the manure and slurry at the biogas plant and sell the milk for about $500 (hard economy) you get about $210 per day. Thus, you are putting $250 worth of food into something that produces $210 worth of produce.
How do you feed cows?
Here are her 10 tips.
- Know a cow’s nutritional requirements.
- Test your hay.
- When you buy hay, choose well.
- Grazing corn stalks is enough.
- Baled stalks make good combo feed.
- Graze according to corn yield.
- Feed less in confinement.
- Ammoniate corn residue bales.
How do you feed cows in Farming Simulator 16?
To feed your cows with hay, mow the grass and then run a Tedder to dry up the freshly cut grass. After drying up the grass, pick up the dried grass with a Loading Wagon. With the Loading Wagon filled, run to your cowshed and deposit the Hay for the cow’s food.
Can you feed sheep hay bales in Farming Simulator 17?
In fact, you can also feed Sheep using Hay Bales, by putting them into a Bale Shredder (Not in Farming Simulated 17, may be a mod) and unloading the shredder into the trough. As long as there is at least 1 liter of Grass in the trough, it will be consumed at a constant rate of about 15 liters per Sheep, per day.
How do you take care of animals in Farming Simulator 2019?
- Feed available in the shop. In the shop you will get bales of hay, straw or silage as well as mixed feeds.
- Animal pens. Before starting each husbandry you have to buy a place ( animal pen) where you will keep it.
- Cleaning up. Clean up if you want to keep your production at a high level.
- Water. Your animals also need water.