- 1 When should I fertilize in Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do you use fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do you fertilize a farm?
- 5 Where do you get fertilizer on farm simulator 17?
- 6 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 How do you fill the sprayer on Farming Simulator 2019?
When should I fertilize in Farming Simulator 19?
You can fertilize the field before the sowing/planting stage. You can only fertilize again at each subsequent plant growth stage. For maximum efficiency, fertilize the field twice: preferably during sowing/planting and at any stage of plant growth – but before they are ready for harvest.
How do you use fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
A seeder needs seeds, fertilizer spreader needs fertilizer. Fill a sprinkler with herbicides to get rid of weeds. To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you fertilize a farm?
Tips for applying fertilizer correctly and efficiently
- Right source. Match your fertilizer type to crop needs.
- Right time. Make nutrients available when crops need them.
- Right rate. Match the amount of nutrient to crop needs and make decisions based on soil nutrient supply and plant demand.
- Right place.
Where do you get fertilizer on farm simulator 17?
In one of the storage spaces by your Goldcrest Valley home you can find fertilizer stillages, which can be used to fill manure spreaders and sprayers.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.
How do you fill the sprayer on Farming Simulator 2019?
Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill. Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.