- 1 Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
- 2 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 4 How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 How do you make straw bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 6 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 7 Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 8 Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 How do you collect bales on Farming Simulator 2014?
- 10 What is bale tool?
- 11 How do you make grass in Farming Simulator 14?
Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
Selling Straw Drive a Loading Wagon carrying Straw right up to the barn door, or any vehicle carrying Straw bales, to sell your Straw. Straw sells for $80 per ton.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
How do you make straw bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
To do that, you will need bales and to make them, you will of course need either hay or straw, left on the field. Then, using a tractor with a baler attached to it, you simply have to drive around the field, collecting hay or straw. When there’s enough of it in the machine, the baler will produce a bale.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Tip: hay, straw, grass and silage bales can be purchased at the Shop – after that you can start animal husbandry.
How do you collect bales on Farming Simulator 2014?
You’ll need the auto-stacker from the store. Once you have it hook it to a tractor then activate it. On the right side a ramp will drop, just get the bales to hit that ramp and it should automatically pick them up.
What is bale tool?
A baler or hay baler is a piece of farm machinery used to compress a cut and raked crop (such as hay, cotton, flax straw, salt marsh hay, or silage) into compact bales that are easy to handle, transport, and store.
How do you make grass in Farming Simulator 14?
Using a Tedder, you can dry grass, converting it into hay. The Windrower arranges cut grass into neat rows, making it easier for a Baler or Loaderwagon to pick up. The Loaderwagon picks up grass and hay, which you can then sell at the biogas plant.