- 1 How much money do you start with in Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 What do you need to play Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 5 How do you start a farm from scratch?
- 6 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Is Farming Simulator 19 worth buying?
- 8 What PC is best for Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Can I run farm sim 19?
- 10 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 11 What makes the most money on Farming Simulator 19?
- 12 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 19?
How much money do you start with in Farming Simulator 19?
You start with nothing; cash: $1,250,000. You also have a $250,000 bank loan. Please note that this loan is worth repaying quickly.
What do you need to play Farming Simulator 19?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
How do you start a farm from scratch?
If you’re interested in the topic, read their hobby farming business fact sheet.
- Step 1: Identify your niche. Even if you know exactly what type of farm you want to start, diving head first into just doing it is never a good idea.
- Step 2: Find the right land.
- Step 3: Getting financed.
- Step 4: Market and sell your products.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
Is Farming Simulator 19 worth buying?
Although Giants Software can be admired for its work on the franchise, and catering to fans, Farming Simulator 19 has almost no entertainment value whatsoever for gamers, no matter how open-minded you are.
What PC is best for Farming Simulator 19?
We recommend for best performance & price: NVIDIA GTX 2060 6GB or RTX 3060 12 GB. Don’t hesitate and use these tips if you want to enjoy playing Farming Simulator 19 and having fun. Thankfully this is not a game with massive system requirements, it can be played on a low spec to medium spec computer.
Can I run farm sim 19?
Farming Simulator 19 requires a Radeon R9 270 v2 graphics card with a Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5800+ processor to reach the recommended specs, achieving high graphics setting on 1080p. 8 GB will also be needed to achieve the Farming Simulator 19 rec specs and get 60FPS.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
What makes the most money on Farming Simulator 19?
You have a variety of jobs to choose from, but the most lucrative ones have to be harvesting and fertilizing jobs. They’re very easy, but if you don’t have the right equipment for them, then you can lease some depending on the job you choose. It’s cheaper than buying it upfront until you can afford it later.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 19?
Fendt 500 Favorit – a light tractor for $76,000. In my opinion, this is the best tractor in this class. You can use it to typical activities and as a “multifunctional vehicle”. This tractor has a rather good speed – you can use it to transport yields to selling points – and has a front loader attacher.