- 1 Do fs19 chickens need water?
- 2 What do fs19 chickens need?
- 3 How do you fill fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 Can animals die in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 Are chickens profitable in fs19?
- 7 How do you clean the chicken coop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 What is the best way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 9 How do you pick up eggs in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Do fs19 chickens need water?
The chickens dont need water or feeding just collect all the eggs and sell them to any place in the town that has an egg outside of it. 6
What do fs19 chickens need?
Chickens only need to be provided with either Wheat or Barley. Either option works exactly the same, though the lower value of Barley makes it more profitable as chicken food. Chickens are the only animal that does not require Water. If no food is provided, Chickens will simply do nothing.
How do you fill fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet. You can’t refill the tanks anywhere you want to, this is possible only near the Shop.
What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
Can animals die in Farming Simulator 19?
If you do not reach your destination with a trailer full of animals or/and the trailer is not unloaded, the animals will die.
Are chickens profitable in fs19?
Having a clean coop will increase the productivity of your chickens and will increase their yield, hence increasing the money you make. Once the chickens lay eggs, you can sell them in boxes to generate cash.
How do you clean the chicken coop in Farming Simulator 19?
The chickens only need food to live on: wheat. Pour them out of the trailer at the marked spot, to the right of the gate. In a smaller chicken coop you will leave 1000l of food, in a large 5000l. A shovel mounted to the tractor with front loader is sufficient for cleaning.
What is the best way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
How do you pick up eggs in Farming Simulator 19?
Collection and Transport Eggs accumulates in small boxes on the Loading Platform at the Chicken Coop. Each egg box can contain no more than 150 liters of Eggs. Egg boxes are small and light enough to be picked up by hand, requiring no other tools to do so.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.