- 1 Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator?
- 2 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 4 Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
- 5 Can you buy hay in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 8 Can you sell hay?
- 9 How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 How do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 Where can I dump straw in fs19?
- 12 What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 19?
Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Bales are one of the elements of farming Simulator 19 game. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
Selling Hay In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
Can you buy hay in Farming Simulator 17?
Hay is dried-out grass (at least in theory). In Farming Simulator 17, all you have to do is to use a tedder (the cheapest model costs 11Â 000$). Hay is comfortably stored in a hayloft (90 000$), but can just lie on the field after teddering (new grass will grow underneath).
Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
Can you sell hay?
You can expect the market for hay to be very different among horse owners, beef producers and dairy producers. For example, horse owners tend to be more willing to pay a premium price for high quality than beef producers. Most states only allow farmers to sell hay produced in state.
How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And Tricks
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
How do you sell stuff on Farming Simulator 19?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.
Where can I dump straw in fs19?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).