What is fs17 power food?
Creating Power Food The primary function of a Mixer Wagon is to create Power Food. This is a type of food for Cows that significantly increases their productivity. The only way to create this material is with the use of a Mixer Wagon – there are no other tools that can do this.
How many bales can you have on fs17?
There is a bale limit on console. It’s 200 bales of any type.
How do you mix TMR in Farming Simulator 19?
TMR is made by using a mixer wagon. To make “pure” TMR, load the Mixer Wagon with both Hay and Silage, according to the proper mixture ratio (at least 25% of each, no more than 75% of each). Hay bales or loose hay can be used, same with silage and with straw too.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 17?
Tedders are the only method of creating Hay in Farming Simulator 17. Tedders can only work with Loose Grass – i.e. Grass that has already been mowed by another machine. They will not affect growing grass in a field or meadow. Grass can be mowed with a Mower or Universal Cutter.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.