What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Is chaff a silage?
Chaff is then used to produce Silage. It cannot be sold as-is, but will make a massive profit once turned into Silage.
What can you do with chaff fs17?
When installed on a Forage Harvester, it can be used to cut down Corn fields and produce Chaff. Chaff cannot be sold as-is. Instead, it must be dumped into a Silage Bunker, compressed by a large vehicle, and then fermented for several hours – at which point it becomes Silage.
Can you make silage from straw?
Straw silage production mainly includes the following procedures: Generally gramineous crops, leguminous crops, root tubers, stem tubers, aquatic feeds, and leaves can all be used for silage.
What is power food for cows in fs17?
A Mixer Wagon can be filled with Hay and Silage (whether as Bales or as loose material) to create Power Food. This requires a specific proportion of Hay and Silage in the machine.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.