- 1 What should I buy first in Farming Simulator 16?
- 2 How do you make chaff in fs16?
- 3 How do you get wool in Farming Simulator 16?
- 4 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What does the government subsidy do in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 What do cows eat in Farming Simulator 15?
- 8 How do you collect milk in Farming Simulator 15?
What should I buy first in Farming Simulator 16?
Sell all your starter grains – Every time you begin a new game you’ll start with 5’000 Wheat, Canola, Corn, Sugarbeet, and Potato. Sell all of it for quite a bit more starting cash.
How do you make chaff in fs16?
The most efficient way of producing Chaff is by shredding Corn. After that, shredding Grass that has already been mowed, and/or Straw in the wake of another harvester, is a close second. Shredding other crops, including un-mowed Grass, is the least cost-effective option.
How do you get wool in Farming Simulator 16?
To make wool all you have to do is feed your sheep. Your sheep can be fed with either grass, hay, straw, hay and straw bales, and even a combination of everything. Their productivity increases when you feed them more hay or straw bales.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
What does the government subsidy do in Farming Simulator 19?
It gives you free money (aka government subsidy ) every in-game hour. My bad on that, I grabbed the fist link on google as reference. If you’re on PC, you can edit the XML file to change the amount of money it gives, as well.
How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
The “max” version is at least 50 cows, which will give milk at the highest available level of productivity. Buying a new field, a mower and a trailer is a must. You will also need a baler (88Â 000$) and a mixer wagon (39Â 000$).
What do cows eat in Farming Simulator 15?
Cows may be fed any of three different substances: Grass, Silage, or Total Mixed Ration.
How do you collect milk in Farming Simulator 15?
In Farming Simulator 15, the process of milking cows is entirely automated, as is the process of collecting and selling the milk. All the player has to do is to invest money in purchasing the cows, and to provide some level of care to those cows in order to produce enough milk to make a profit.