- 1 How do you get hay on farming simulator?
- 2 Where do I take straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 How do you pick up hay bales in Farming Simulator?
- 4 How do you farm grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
- 6 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 7 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 8 What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
- 9 How do I pick up hay bales on Farming Simulator 14?
- 10 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 11 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
How do you get hay on farming simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
Where do I take straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
How do you pick up hay bales in Farming Simulator?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
How do you farm grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Grass can be sown in an organized fashion on any existing field. This can be done with any of the Seeders available in the base game, but not with any Planters. There are also several models of Cultivators and Weeders that can sow Grass. Each hectare of Grass sown requires approximately 300 liters of seeds.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
The first step in making Hay is to cut the Grass with your chosen Mower. When cutting the Grass, attach a Mower to your tractor and activate the Mower by lowering it to the ground. Afterward drive through the meadow or hire an assistant to complete the process of cutting the Grass.
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
Grass is mowed with mowing equipment, which leaves the worked area covered with a layer of loose Grass. This can be collected with Loading Wagons. The loose Grass can then be sold, fed to Sheep or Cows, or turned into Silage.
How do I pick up hay bales on Farming Simulator 14?
You’ll need the auto-stacker from the store. Once you have it hook it to a tractor then activate it. On the right side a ramp will drop, just get the bales to hit that ramp and it should automatically pick them up.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
Bales are one of the elements of farming Simulator 19 game. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
Use Tedders to get it – the available models differ only in their width. This machine scatters grass allowing it to wither – grass that wasn’t run over with tedders won’t turn into hay. Use Windrowers on hay. After that, you can collect hay with a baler or an auger wagon.