- 1 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do you make hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- 3 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 15?
- 6 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 7 Where do you put straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 What is bale tool?
- 9 What is the use of Windrower in fs 14?
- 10 How do you play Farming Simulator 14?
- 11 Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
Use Tedders to get it – the available models differ only in their width. This machine scatters grass allowing it to wither – grass that wasn’t run over with tedders won’t turn into hay. Use Windrowers on hay. After that, you can collect hay with a baler or an auger wagon.
How do you make hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
Cut the grass using a mower, then either load it with a loader wagon and sell it to the Biogas Plant, or continue with the steps needed to make hay bales for your animals. Once the grass is cut, you need to tedder it so it can dry to hay and only then can your baler pick it up and produce hay bales.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Bales are one of the elements of farming Simulator 19 game. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
If you mow dry grass (with low humidity), you don’t have to scatter it – just leave it in the sun to start the process of turning it into hay. If, however, the grass was wet, it needs to be scattered. If it starts raining on dry grass, you will have to scatter it, too. If it is dry for a long time, the grass will rot.
What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 15?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2020?
Where do I sell straw? The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
Where do you put straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Fill a loading wagon with straw and back it up to the feed trough, and it should just load it right in. Same with grass. Silage can be unloaded by any tipper.
What is bale tool?
A baler or hay baler is a piece of farm machinery used to compress a cut and raked crop (such as hay, cotton, flax straw, salt marsh hay, or silage) into compact bales that are easy to handle, transport, and store.
What is the use of Windrower in fs 14?
Windrowing. A Windrower’s job is to rearrange Piles of Grass, Hay or Straw that are lying on the ground, merging the material together into a single continuous line – a Windrow.
How do you play Farming Simulator 14?
How to Download and Play Farming Simulator 14 on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Look for Farming Simulator 14 in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install Farming Simulator 14 from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Farming Simulator 14.
Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.