- 1 Where do you put bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 2 What can I do with old hay bales?
- 3 Where is Straw accepted in fs15?
- 4 Where do you sell round bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- 8 Can I burn old hay?
- 9 Do hay bales go bad?
- 10 Can you use hay bales for gardening?
Where do you put bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
What can I do with old hay bales?
There are a host of ways to use spoiled hay in your garden to improve your soil or protect your plants.
- Mulch. Spread spoiled hay under your flowers and vegetables as an organic mulch.
- Soil Amendments.
- Make A Garden Bed.
Where is Straw accepted in fs15?
Straw can be used as Bedding for your Cows, by dumping it into the cow shed at the Pasture. Straw is the only material that can fulfill this function. As long as there is any Straw left in the cow shed, the productivity of cows is increased slightly, and the cows will begin to produce Manure.
Where do you sell round bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Tip: hay, straw, grass and silage bales can be purchased at the Shop – after that you can start animal husbandry.
How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Grass can be sown in an organized fashion on any existing field. This can be done with any of the Seeders available in the base game, but not with any Planters. There are also several models of Cultivators and Weeders that can sow Grass. Each hectare of Grass sown requires approximately 300 liters of seeds.
Where do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- One can convert grass to hay with a Tedder, so Krone BigPack can convert grass directly to their hay bales. Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72 can be used to retrieve them and dump them to the barn.
- Any type of Loader Wagon can collect grass and sell them at a biogas plant at a cheap price.
Can I burn old hay?
If you really want to get rid of it quickly you need to burn it while it is still dry. The problem I found with burning it is you must be prepared for a fair amount of fly ash and the problems that creates.
Do hay bales go bad?
With too much moisture, hay can spoil while baled hay can experience thermal expansion—causing it to combust and creating a severe hazard. Because of this, checking the moisture content of hay with a hay moisture meter before baling begins is an integral part of harvesting.
Can you use hay bales for gardening?
Hay bale gardens are perfect for gardeners with no space or poor soil for cultivation. Hay forms an ideal alternative to soil. Since the straw bale makes a natural pot for your plants, you can plant anywhere you have room for your bale.