- 1 How do you get potatoes in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Where can I sell pallets of potatoes fs17?
- 4 Where do you store potatoes in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 6 How do you harvest potatoes?
- 7 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
- 9 How should I store potatoes for farming?
- 10 How do silos work in Farming Simulator 19?
How do you get potatoes in Farming Simulator 2019?
Potatoes are harvested in one of two ways: use combine harvesters attached to the tractor:: Grimme SE 260 or ROPA Keiler 2. Avoid the first mentioned model! It also needs a front cover to work: Grimme KS 75-4.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Where can I sell pallets of potatoes fs17?
Potato Pallets have the same use as loose Potatoes: They can be sold at certain Sale Points or dumped into Train Station silos, they can be loaded into your Potato Sowing Machines in order to sow new Potato fields, or dumped into the Feeding Trough at the Pig Sty to feed the pigs.
Where do you store potatoes in Farming Simulator 19?
Store potatoes on the ground: load them on semi-trailers with a belt system (you can also use this machinery to place them on pallets).
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you harvest potatoes?
To harvest potatoes, you’ll need a shovel or a spading fork. If you’re harvesting for supper, drive your fork into the soil at the outside edges of the plant. Carefully lift the plant and remove the potatoes you need. Set the plant back in place and water thoroughly.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
How should I store potatoes for farming?
Store main crop potatoes in a dark, dry place for a week or two at 55° to 65° F with high humidity of 85 to 85 percent. After two weeks, potatoes that you want to store longer for winter use should be moved to a much cooler– 35° to 40°F—dark room, basement, or root cellar with moderate humidity and ventilation.
How do silos work in Farming Simulator 19?
Go to Others -> Silos in the store and you will find two sizes of classic silos: for $110,000 and $180,000 with capacities of 100,000l and 200,000l. You can place them anywhere on your parcel which allows you to unload and load goods in it. In addition, you can extend their capacity.