- 1 How do you make straw on farming simulator?
- 2 How do you make hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 3 Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
- 4 Where can I sell straw in fs15?
- 5 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
- 6 What can I do with straw fs19?
- 7 How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 10 How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
How do you make straw on farming simulator?
Straw is the byproduct of harvesting two kinds of grain. To be able to collect straw, you need either wheat or barley. Next, when starting the harvest, remember to switch on the appropriate option in the tractor that will allow you to get straw [,].
How do you make hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
When you cut grass, you get hay or straw – collect them with a loading wagon, a forage harvester with the right header or with a baler. You can get bales by using on of the three machines:
- New Holland Roll-Belt 150 – creates cylindrical bales.
- KUHN LSB 1290 D – the only machine that can create solid square bales.
Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
Where can I sell straw in fs15?
Drive a Loading Wagon carrying Straw right up to the barn door, or any vehicle carrying Straw bales, to sell your Straw. Straw sells for $80 per ton.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
The first step in making Hay is to cut the Grass with your chosen Mower. When cutting the Grass, attach a Mower to your tractor and activate the Mower by lowering it to the ground. Afterward drive through the meadow or hire an assistant to complete the process of cutting the Grass.
What can I do with straw fs19?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
If you mow dry grass (with low humidity), you don’t have to scatter it – just leave it in the sun to start the process of turning it into hay. If, however, the grass was wet, it needs to be scattered. If it starts raining on dry grass, you will have to scatter it, too. If it is dry for a long time, the grass will rot.
How do you plant grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Grass can be sown in an organized fashion on any existing field. This can be done with any of the Seeders available in the base game, but not with any Planters. There are also several models of Cultivators and Weeders that can sow Grass. Each hectare of Grass sown requires approximately 300 liters of seeds.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
Bales are one of the elements of farming Simulator 19 game. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)