- 1 Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
- 2 Where can I store straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 3 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 4 How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
- 6 What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 What is straw on a farm?
- 8 Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 10 Where can I sell hay bales fs17?
Where do I take hay bales in Farming Simulator?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Where can I store straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
Grass is mowed with mowing equipment, which leaves the worked area covered with a layer of loose Grass. This can be collected with Loading Wagons. The loose Grass can then be sold, fed to Sheep or Cows, or turned into Silage.
What is straw on a farm?
Straw is an agricultural byproduct consisting of the dry stalks of cereal plants after the grain and chaff have been removed. It makes up about half of the yield of cereal crops such as barley, oats, rice, rye and wheat.
Can you buy straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Tip: hay, straw, grass and silage bales can be purchased at the Shop – after that you can start animal husbandry.
How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
Grass harvesting is possible using only a mower and a loading wagon. You can install a front mower [make sure that your tractor allows it] (Pottinger Novacat 301 ED – 11 000$) and a back trailer, to gather the mowed grass. In case of more portions, you need to divide the process into two stages: mowing and gathering.
Where can I sell hay bales fs17?
You can also sell bales in the round rings inside the cow field, and at the horse barn at field 27.