- 1 Where do I sell wool fs19?
- 2 Where do you sell logs in Farming Simulator 15?
- 3 Where do you unload straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 4 Where do you take silage in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 5 What is a spinnery fs19?
- 6 Where can I sell wood FS 19?
- 7 How do you make grass bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 8 What can I do with excess straw?
- 9 How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 10 How do you sell silage?
Where do I sell wool fs19?
Wool can only be sold at the Spinnery.
Where do you sell logs in Farming Simulator 15?
Logs can be sold to either the station or the lumber yard by using a loader with a log grabber attachment to drop the logs into the train car. In order to receive the largest amount of money from logs, it is best to drop them into the train car at the lumberyard.
Where do you unload straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the ” Unload ” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
Where do you take silage in Farming Simulator 2015?
To sell Silage, it must be dumped into the Fliegl receptacles next to the dome-shaped structures at the Biogas Plant.
What is a spinnery fs19?
Spinnery. The Spinnery is a unique Sale Point for Wool and Cotton. This Sale Point has no grate – instead it has a flat Sale Area marked with yellow and black stripes at the corners (if markings are turned on in the settings menu).
Where can I sell wood FS 19?
You can place trees directly into the machine selling woodchips in the lumber mill.
How do you make grass bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
What can I do with excess straw?
There are a host of ways to use spoiled hay in your garden to improve your soil or protect your plants.
- Mulch. Spread spoiled hay under your flowers and vegetables as an organic mulch.
- Soil Amendments.
- Make A Garden Bed.
How do you dump straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
How do you sell silage?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant. Besides money, the Biogas Plant will also give you digestate – a natural fertilizer.