What is power food in FS?
A Mixer Wagon is an Implement in Farming Simulator 17 whose main purpose is to create Power Food – a type of food eaten by Cows to increase their productiveness. The Mixer Wagon automatically mixes these together, producing Power Food, which the machine can dump straight into the cows’ Feeding Trough.
How do you feed cows?
Here are her 10 tips.
- Know a cow’s nutritional requirements.
- Test your hay.
- When you buy hay, choose well.
- Grazing corn stalks is enough.
- Baled stalks make good combo feed.
- Graze according to corn yield.
- Feed less in confinement.
- Ammoniate corn residue bales.
What do you do with chaff?
In Farming Simulator 19, the only usage for chaff is to turn it into silage. You can do that by using special (and expensive) machines. The whole process also requires a lot of work
Can you turn grass into silage Farming Simulator 17?
See also. But also you can try and make silage either from chaff using a forage harvester or using grass by mowing it. Then you would have to unload it in a silo in the map in which you will have to compact it until it shows compacting 100% in the top left hand corner in the helping keys.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.