- 1 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- 2 How do you get straw on Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 How do you collect hay bales in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 Where can I sell hay bales fs17?
- 5 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 6 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
- 7 How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 How do you pick up a straw?
- 9 What does straw do in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 What is power food in Farming Simulator 17?
- 11 How do you use Schmetterling in Farming Simulator 19?
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
How do you get straw on Farming Simulator 17?
Straw is left behind a Harvester when it cuts Wheat or Barley (assuming you have the “Create Straw Swath” option turned on for that harvester). As with Grass (see prev. paragraph), Straw is left in long lines behind the harvester, and a Loading Wagon can be dragged over those lines to pick up the material.
How do you collect hay bales in Farming Simulator 17?
A Bale Collector (or Bale Stacker) is a type of Implement in Farming Simulator 17. It can automatically collect Bales of certain shapes and types from the ground, and carry a large number of them simultaneously. After transport, the Bale Collector can unload its cargo in a neatly-arranged stack.
Where can I sell hay bales fs17?
You can also sell bales in the round rings inside the cow field, and at the horse barn at field 27.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2020?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
The first step in making Hay is to cut the Grass with your chosen Mower. When cutting the Grass, attach a Mower to your tractor and activate the Mower by lowering it to the ground. Afterward drive through the meadow or hire an assistant to complete the process of cutting the Grass.
How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator 19?
Grass is harvested with a special machine called a Mower. An unfertilized hectare of Grass produces 43,700 liters of Loose Grass, which is normally left on the field. It can then be Windrowed and collected using a Loading Wagon.
How do you pick up a straw?
The Straw Swath option is automatically toggled off whenever harvesting other types of crops. The Straw Swath is left in a long thin line directly behind the harvester. It can then be picked up by any Loading Wagon that is capable of carrying Straw.
What does straw do in Farming Simulator 19?
Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind. Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, which creates manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients, along with Silage and Hay, needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
What is power food in Farming Simulator 17?
A Mixer Wagon is an Implement in Farming Simulator 17 whose main purpose is to create Power Food – a type of food eaten by Cows to increase their productiveness. The Mixer Wagon automatically mixes these together, producing Power Food, which the machine can dump straight into the cows’ Feeding Trough.
How do you use Schmetterling in Farming Simulator 19?
Fliegl Schmetterling – collects cylindrical bales. Attach the machine to your tractor and then deploy it. You can store up to two bales on each side. Once loaded, close the machine to squeeze bales and make them easier to transport.