- 1 How do you get straw in Farming Simulator 15?
- 2 How do you pick up hay bales in Farming Simulator?
- 3 Where do you put straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 15?
- 5 What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
- 6 Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
- 7 How do I pick up hay bales on Farming Simulator 14?
- 8 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 9 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 11 How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
- 12 Where can I sell bales in Ravenport?
How do you get straw in Farming Simulator 15?
To do that, you will need bales and to make them, you will of course need either hay or straw, left on the field. Then, using a tractor with a baler attached to it, you simply have to drive around the field, collecting hay or straw. When there’s enough of it in the machine, the baler will produce a bale.
How do you pick up hay bales in Farming Simulator?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
Where do you put straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 15?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
What do you do with grass on Farming Simulator 15?
Grass is mowed with mowing equipment, which leaves the worked area covered with a layer of loose Grass. This can be collected with Loading Wagons. The loose Grass can then be sold, fed to Sheep or Cows, or turned into Silage.
Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
How do I pick up hay bales on Farming Simulator 14?
You’ll need the auto-stacker from the store. Once you have it hook it to a tractor then activate it. On the right side a ramp will drop, just get the bales to hit that ramp and it should automatically pick them up.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
Bales are one of the elements of farming Simulator 19 game. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
Use Tedders to get it – the available models differ only in their width. This machine scatters grass allowing it to wither – grass that wasn’t run over with tedders won’t turn into hay. Use Windrowers on hay. After that, you can collect hay with a baler or an auger wagon.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
How do you pick up grain on the ground in Farming Simulator?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
Where can I sell bales in Ravenport?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.