- 1 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 Can you play 2 player Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 How does a hay loft work?
- 4 What is hay used for in fs19?
- 5 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 What crop is the most profitable?
- 7 How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
- 8 Can u play split screen on Farming Simulator 17?
- 9 Can you play 2 player Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 Is Farm Simulator 2 player?
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Can you play 2 player Farming Simulator 17?
Multiplayer. Like Farming Simulator 15, ‘ 17 supports 6- player online co-op. You end up having to turn DLC off (an option thankfully presented each time you load a saved game ) in order to play multiplayer, just so that other people can join.
How does a hay loft work?
The hayloft is filled with loose hay from the top of a wagon, thrown up through a large door, usually some 3 metres (10 ft) or more above the ground, often in the gable end of the building. The hay could easily be dropped through the holes to feed the animals.
What is hay used for in fs19?
If you don’t dry the grass fast enough, it can rot. As in the basic version of Farming Simulator 19, the grass can be dried and turned into hay, converted into silage in prisms or it can be sold after baling and foliating but only as silage.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farm simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
Can u play split screen on Farming Simulator 17?
Can we play FarmingSimulator17 in splitscreen? Pretty sure you can ‘t. Online multiplayer only.
Can you play 2 player Farming Simulator 19?
Does Farming Simulator 19 have Co-op or Multiplayer? Yes. Farming Simulator 19 supports Co-op.
Is Farm Simulator 2 player?
Farming Simulator 19 will allow up to four farms on a server at a time, though each of these farms could be managed by a single player or by a team of players. The game’s mission system, in which players complete tasks for friendly NPCs to earn cash, will also work with the new multiplayer mode.