- 1 How do I put money in Farming Simulator 15?
- 2 Where are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
- 3 How do I grow crops in farming simulator 15?
- 4 What should I buy first in Farming Simulator 16?
- 5 How do you get manure in farming simulator 16?
- 6 How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 What do you do with cows in Farming Simulator 15?
- 8 What do cows eat farming simulator 16?
How do I put money in Farming Simulator 15?
Cheat Money in Farming Simulator 15
- Download your save game to your PC through the FS15 web interface.
- Open the.
- Use the search function in the editor to find ” money =”.
- Change the value inside the quotes here to your desired amount (For example: money =”1000000″ for a million dollars).
Where are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
Gold Coins can be found lying around in the Bjornholm map in Farming Simulator 15. There are exactly 100 coins on the map, which can be collected by walking over them, similarly to collecting eggs. After you collect 10 coins, the other 90 coins will show up on your map and minimap as fairly large gold dots.
How do I grow crops in farming simulator 15?
Take a tractor with a cultivator attached to it and place it on the edge of the field. Newer cultivators that have wider range, have to be spread [X] and lowered first. The implement is then ready for work. You do the cultivation yourself (use cruise control) or get a worker to do it [H].
What should I buy first in Farming Simulator 16?
Sell all your starter grains – Every time you begin a new game you’ll start with 5’000 Wheat, Canola, Corn, Sugarbeet, and Potato. Sell all of it for quite a bit more starting cash.
How do you get manure in farming simulator 16?
To make manure, all you have to do is feed your cows with either grass, hay, or even straw. To feed them with simple grass, the process begins with mowing the grass and then collecting the grass with a Loading Wagon onto your Tractor. Once the Loading Wagon is filled, drop off the Grass in the cow shed for their food.
How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 15?
The “max” version is at least 50 cows, which will give milk at the highest available level of productivity. Buying a new field, a mower and a trailer is a must. You will also need a baler (88Â 000$) and a mixer wagon (39Â 000$).
What do you do with cows in Farming Simulator 15?
Cows or Cattle are one of the three types of animals available in Farming Simulator 15. They are the most expensive and difficult to maintain, but also the most profitable. Cows generally produce Milk, but they can also be made to produce two different kinds of fertilizers (Manure and Slurry).
What do cows eat farming simulator 16?
They can be fed either with simple grass, hay, straw, hay and straw bales, and even a combination of everything. Their productivity increases when you feed them more hay or straw bales.