- 1 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Do trees grow back in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 What’s the best map on Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 What crop grows the fastest in fs19?
- 6 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What crop is the most profitable?
- 8 What can you grow in Farming Simulator?
- 9 How do you farm trees in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 How long does it take to grow trees in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 Do trees grow back in Farming Simulator 18?
- 12 What maps on Farming Simulator 17?
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Do trees grow back in Farming Simulator 17?
Re: Forestry – regrowing? trees will not grow back. they have to be replanted. in the forest just remove the stumps then you can replant it.
What’s the best map on Farming Simulator 17?
Best Farming Simulator 17 Maps To Download (Our Top 20 Picks)
- OGF USA.
- Lubelskie Wyzyno Niziny.
- Spectacle Island.
- Countyline Seasons.
- Autumn Oaks.
- Clover Creek.
- Zillertal Alps.
- Sussex Farm.
What crop grows the fastest in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What can you grow in Farming Simulator?
In this game, you can choose to grow all the crops available in Farming Simulator 15, plus a few new sorts of crops:
- Soybeans (new)
How do you farm trees in Farming Simulator 17?
Planting Trees and Poplars Farming Simulator 17 Guide. You need a special machine Damcon PL-75 – 26 000$ (category: Forestry Equipment) to plant trees and poplars. You have to load it with a palette of saplings, found in the store (category: Palettes). It has to be placed on the device, and then connected to a tractor.
How long does it take to grow trees in Farming Simulator 19?
Time it takes the trees to fully grow is a week, so it is a long -distance investment. One stillage of trees only have 20 seedlings. The trees can be planted on any unprocessed fragment of the field (it is recommended to do so on pre-made fields in the locations where you won’t be cultivating earth).
Do trees grow back in Farming Simulator 18?
Forestry | For Beginners Farming Simulator 18 Guide This is because there is only one machine that allows you to cut trees and it costs more than 300 000$. A new tree will grow from that place after about an hour.
What maps on Farming Simulator 17?
In Farming Simulator 17, there are two different maps available to the player. These are: Goldcrest Valley. Sosnovka.