- 1 How do you get 100 fertilizer on Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do you use fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 19?
- 5 How do you increase crop yield in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Does cotton regrow in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 What is the most profitable animal in FS19?
- 9 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 18?
- 10 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 11 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
- 12 Does timescale affect crop growth?
How do you get 100 fertilizer on Farming Simulator 19?
Re: How do you Get 100 % fertilization? Farming Sim 19
- Fert right after harvesting, then cultivate/plow (if needed) your field. Use whatever seeder/planter you have.
- Seed/cultivate/fert, then wait for stage one of the crops, and fert again.
- Plant Oilseed Raddish, grow, and then seed yoour cash crop.
How do you use fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
A seeder needs seeds, fertilizer spreader needs fertilizer. Fill a sprinkler with herbicides to get rid of weeds. To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 19?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
How do you increase crop yield in Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: Crop quality improvement Farming Simulator 19 Guide and Tips
- Periodic ploughing – every third harvest you have to plough the field – this is an option that can be disabled in the game settings.
- Using lime – every third harvest, fertilize the field with lime.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
Does cotton regrow in Farming Simulator 19?
Cotton, on the other hand, is purely for profit. Because of this, and to keep it simpler for inexperienced players, cotton in Farming Simulator 19 won’t regrow and will need to be reseeded after each harvest.
What is the most profitable animal in FS19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 18?
In late game, the most profitable crop is chaff, as it also produces fertilizer. But it can only be produced until the bio-gas facility is full.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sleep on your farm without taking into account the time related with anticipation of the harvest. You can use the fast timescale option ( sleep ) at night, if you have the Farm House building- at dusk you can get inside and go to sleep. Keep on mind that the time of your sleep is set manually.
Does timescale affect crop growth?
Re: Field growth time Spraying has no effect on the growth time, it only doubles your yield. And the timescale speeds up time, and so it affects your “real life” growth time, even though growth takes the same in-game time.