Can you walk in Farming Simulator 17?
At the start of the game you can walk into the highlighted question mark symbols to get gameplay information relevant to the location. More information is always available in the help menu. There is a silo at your farm where you can store your harvest temporarily.
Is Farming Simulator 17 a good game?
Having said that, you’ve got the time to learn it all, because Farming Simulator 17 is a leisurely game. There’s also a wealth of content in the game, and you’ll find yourself squirreling money away in the bank to afford that sweet looking combine harvester you’ve been lusting over.
Is farming simulator free?
You may know Farming Simulator from its PC, Xbox one or PS4 edition. Now, you can also play it online, in your browser, for free! In the game you play as a young farmer with only one goal: build up a great farming business and become rich by doing so.
How do you raise animals in Farming Simulator 17?
In the town I chose, this was found in the bottom right of the map. Once you’re there, you simply need to walk or drive atop the loading area and you should see a prompt to be able to open up the shop menu (L3 on consoles). From that menu, you can choose your new animals.
How long is Farming Simulator 17?
|Main + Extras||2||150h 30m|
|All PlayStyles||7||240h 04m|
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.