- 1 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 2 How do you harvest on farming simulator?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
- 6 Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
- 7 How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 What crop is the most profitable?
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
How do you harvest on farming simulator?
You will need a harvester with the right attachment (a special one for a given model and type of crop – icons are listed next to each of them). A harvester moves slowly and stores crop until it is full. When that happens, use a vehicle with a semitrailer, and collect your crop.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
To collect any crop, a Harvester must be equipped with the correct type of Harvesting Header for that crop. With the wrong kind of header attached, the harvester will not collect anything. During the harvesting procedure, the Harvester may become full and need to be emptied.
Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
Re: Ready to harvest doesn’t matter. unless you have plant withering on and if gets past that last stage you call red you will lose that crop
How do you pick up straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw can be picked up loose by forage wagons, scoops, or forage harvesters equipped with the right header, or can be pressed into bales through the use of a baler. Using the Krone BigM 450 or other mowers on a field of cereal crop will also leave straw behind.
What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
After each harvest, the fertility of soil returns to its basic level. You can fertilize the field before the sowing/planting stage. You can only fertilize again at each subsequent plant growth stage.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.